Dry ice blasting is an environmentally friendly cleaning and surface preparation. It is a waterless system that prepares and cleans surfaces using CO2—a nonabrasive medium—that is accelerated through a pressurized airstream. Our cutting-edge innovations in dry ice cleaning technology are helping industry leaders around the country reduce costs and improve efficiencies.
Advantages of waterless dry ice blasting
• No slippery, wet floors or electrical cords lying in water
• No contaminated water to process
• Cleaner air
• No costs incurred from contaminated water disposal
• No damage to surfaces or equipment
• Decreased labor costs
• Increases work production during shutdown
How does dry ice blasting work?
• Dry ice blasting uses solid CO2, a nonabrasive media.
• Accelerated, super-cooled dry-ice pellets are blasted at supersonic speeds.
• This process cleans the surface and lifts dirt and contaminants off the underlying substrate.